MSME Definition and MSME Registration Benefits
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development (MSMED) Act, 2006 in terms of which the definition as under :
The original Value of the plant and machinery/equipment is to be taken into calculation for the manufacturing/service sector respectively and as per Turnover of Financial Statements (Except export of Goods and Services Turnover) definition.
|Manufacturing & Service Sector
||Investment in Plant & machinery / Equipment
||Less then Rs. 1 Crore
||Less then Rs. 5 Crore
||1 Crore or above – Less then Rs. 10 Crore
||5 Crore or above – Less then Rs. 50 Crore
||10 Crore or above – Less then Rs. 50 Crore
||50 Crore or above – Less then Rs. 250 Crore
MSME Registration Benefits : As per Government Policy
Udyam Registration is not business or address proof, except valid in some case. It is mandatory to avail to many benefits as MSME from the state, central government, banking, or from others. By having the Udyam Registration, any business can apply and get many benefits or preference,
- Financial subsidies from the state government, central government departments.
- Priority Lending Preference in Bank Finance with special conditions.
- Get preference in payment process from customers as per statutory provisions.
- Get preference in tender selection/supplier selection.
- Special Benefits in terms of Government Decision
We will help to register, If you want to register under the MSME Act, 2006 as by https://businessaadhar.com/get-udyam-certificate, We proceed your certificate with more accurate by experts and proceed with 100% satisfaction.
Financial subsidies from the central government and state government departments
Central Government :
- Get 100% Collateral Free loans from all banks in India under the Credit Guarantee Scheme (CGTMSE) scheme in both nationalized and private banks by showing lifetime valid Udyog Aadhaar Registration. Specified Loan benefits under COVID also provided by Government.
- The government notified Mudra Loan for up to Rs. 10.00 lacs for Micro and Small Industries at a lower rate of interest.
- For Technical Upgradation or Promote to use Technology updated machinery give subsidy at 15% of eligible plant and machinery up to limit of Rs. 15.00 lacs. (Capital Linked Subsidy Scheme).
- To enhance the competitiveness of the MSME sector through Energy Efficiency and Product Quality Certification, the TEQUP scheme provides, a capital subsidy of 25% of the project cost subject to a maximum of Rs. 10.00 lakh shall be provided to the registered MSME units. While 25% of the project cost will be provided as a subsidy by the Government of India, the balance amount is to be funded through a loan from SIDBI/banks/financial institutions.
- 50% subsidy for Patent registration for your invention on the business name or business owner name.
- Waiver in Security Deposit in Government Tenders and Departments.
- Support to MSME for marketing in India and around the world for all industries registered with the Udyog Aadhaar department for Import and Export processes.
Global Tenders to be Disallowed up to 200 Crores: Self-reliant India & Make in India
- Indian MSMEs and other Companies have often faced unfair competition from foreign companies.
- Therefore Global traders will be disallowed in Government procurement tenders up to 200 Crores
- Necessary amendments to General financial rules will be affected.
State Government :
(It’s different state to state Policy, Here we considered all policy details conclusion. If you have any required to confirm Kindly contact state government web portal)
- Capital Subsidy on Investment of Plant and Machinery: From 10% -20% of term loan/ investment in plant & machinery and building.
- Interest Subsidy on Term Loan of Plant & Machinery and Building: Reimbursement of Interest Subsidy from 5% – 9% of term loan interest. i.e. Help to reduce finance cost up to saving bank account interest.
- Reimbursement of CGTMSE Fees as charged by Bank for Term Loan.
- Worldwide Special consideration to put stalls on International Trade fairs.
- Waiver of Electricity Duty for Five years.
- Market Development Assistance.
- Reimbursement up to 50% ISO Certification Cost for the Udyog Aadhaar registered business.
- Udyam Registered units can avail of the training facilities provided in the department of MSME.
- Technical and capital consultation and assistance in the deal for enhancement of technology in Udyam Registered.
- Capital & Interest Subsidy in Food Processing units and Information Technology development Company with higher benefits.
Priority Lending Preference in Bank Finance with special conditions
- MSME covered under Priority Lending for all scheduled banks.
- Secondary Collateral free loans available for MSME units.
- Reduction in interest rates from all banks in India by producing Udyog Aadhar Certificate as per bank/ financial institute norms.
Get preference in payment process from customers as per statutory provisions
- The Companies Act, 1956 specified to pay creditors within 45 days to any MSME and give first preference in the payment of a debt. If any delay in payment Company has to give a reason for non-payment in the prescribed time.
- As per MSME Act, if the buyer makes a delay in payment more than 45 days in such a case buyer is liable to pay compound interest with monthly rests to the supplier on that amount from the appointed day, at three times of the bank rate notified by RBI.
- State government notified for MSME to any buyer not paid within the prescribed duration, MSME unit directly lodge complain to respective MSEFC and they will initiate the legal process to payment clearance.
Get preference in tender selection/supplier selection
- The Price & Purchase Preference Policy is providing marketing avenues for small-scale units. Government Purchase Programme includes a reservation of certain products for exclusive purchase from the SSI sector and price preference up to 15% in the case of selected items, which are produced in both large scale as well as small-scale units. Under the Single Point Registration Scheme of NSIC, SSI units registered with NSIC can avail the following benefits:-
- Availability of tender sets free of costs.
- Exemption from payment of earnest money deposit.
- Exemption from payment of security.
- Price preference up to 15% over the lowest quotation of the large scale units.
- Pre-qualification criteria with respect to Prior Turnover and prior experience hall not be required for Micro & Small Enterprises as per GOI guidelines subject to meeting of quality and technical specifications.
If you want to register under the Udyam Registration process under MSME Act, 2006
Click Here – Online Udyam Registration Certificate
We proceed with your certificate with more accuracy by experts and proceed with 100% satisfaction.