Get Hassle-Free Complete MSME / Udyam Registration with Business Aadhar
Indian ministry has introduced MSME (Micro, Small, Medium Enterprises) scheme promoting entrepreneurship in India. Once your company gets registered for MSME, you can avail of many benefits.
Eligibility For MSME Registration
- Any entity that plans to establish a micro, small or medium enterprise may submit Udyam Registration online with required documents.
- The manufacturing and service sectors can register for the Udyam certificate.
- Micro Enterprises : A manufacturing company with an investment of less than Rs. 25 lakhs in plant and machinery. A service company should have less than Rs. 10 lakhs of investment.
- Small Enterprises : Manufacturing unit with investment between Rs. 25 lakhs and Rs. 5 crores in a unit, plant, or machinery, while for the service sector, the investment is between Rs. 10 lakhs and Rs. 2 crores.
- Medium Enterprises : A manufacturing company with investment between Rs. 5 crore and Rs. 10 crores, and a service company, the investment is anywhere between Rs. 2 crores to Rs. 5 crores.
Business Aadhaar expert agents will assist you in completing the online Udyog aadhar registration application to obtain the certificate without any delays.
Why MSME Registration?
- Reduced interest rates bank loans
- Credit for Minimum Alternate Tax (MAT) for up to 15 years
- Quick access to government e-marketplace and e-tenders
- Enjoy several rebates, and concessions are available
- Quickly obtain licenses, approvals, and registrations
- High compensation of ISO certificate expenditure
- Subsidy on patent registration
- Easy registration and approvals to obtain licenses
- Concession in electricity bills
- Counter Guarantee from GoI by CGSTI
In simple words, when you have a Udyog Aadhar certificate, you can have multiple opportunities and government support to expand business growth and generate more revenue.
New Udyog Aadhaar
The Udyog aadhar registration has replaced the SSI and MSME Registration. Udyog Aadhar was implemented in 2015 for a quick and straightforward registration process for SMBs.
The new online process has completely supplanted MSME. With the Udyog Aadhaar, you just need to fill the online application and submit it with the required documents to obtain the Udyog certificate online. However, you must be careful while filling in the application to avoid discrepancies, which may delay your application.Initially, MSME schemes were offered by the government Udyog Aadhaar.
Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) was launched under the MSMED Act, 2006, to encourage the ease of doing business for MSMEs in India. Companies also have a provision for registering more than one Udyog Aadhaar with the same Aadhaar number. UAM can be filed with self-declaration.
Further, the ZED scheme supports manufacturers to export high-quality goods and level up their business. If the goods' standards are satisfied, and items are shipped, the exporters will be qualified for rebates and concessions.
This scheme aimed to help micro, small and medium enterprises produce quality products and sustain business growth.
In short, the Indian government has been trying to promote entrepreneurship and business growth within the country.
Required Documents Udyog Aadhar Certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Rent agreement (if rented business place)
- Property paper
- Electricity Bill
- Company Registration, i.e., Sale or Purchase Bill and PAN card
- For private limited companies:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Form 32
- Form 18
- Certificate of incorporation
- Partnership Agreement (for partnership firm)
Why Business Aadhar for Online Udyam Registration?
Business Aadhar offers extensive support while completing MSME registration for your business, be it manufacturing or service sector. Our expert agents will thoroughly guide you through the process and complete the application for you. Just hand in over the required documents and details, and we will get the Udyam registration certificate for you.
Our experience, expertise, and proactive collaboration with clients like you help complete the MSME registration and get the online certificate quickly and easily.
What is Udyog Aadhar?
Udyog Aadhar is a 12 digit UIN (Unique Identification Number) assigned to the MSMEs with their registration so that they can avail of many benefits.
Any business that falls under the definition of MSME can get Udyam Registration for their company (service providers or manufacturers) via the Udyam Registration portal.
What is the Udyog Aadhar Certificate?
Udyog Aadhar Certificate contains the Udyog Aadhar Number of the enterprise, which is issued to the registered MSMEs.
Are Udyog Aadhar and Udayam Registration the same?
No. Udyog Aadhar was launched in 2015 by the GoI for the registration of MSMEs. Afterward, the Government revised the MSME description and introduced the Udyam Registration portal in 2020 for the registration of new MSMEs. The Government has also declared that all businesses having Udyog Aadhar registration must re-register under the Udaym registration portal after 1st July 2020 for it to be valid.
Hassle-Free Online Udyam / MSME / Udyog Registration in India
If your business falls under MSME, you must apply for MSME/ SSI/ Udyog / Udyam Registration. The MSME certificate gives many benefits to take your business to the next level with opportunities like MSME collateral-free loans, fast recovery, financial subsidy from the State and Central Government, MSME tender benefits as no EMD, and non-compete clause in government tenders and much more.
Fill up the details in the below form and get your company registered for MSME. You just need to provide the required documents; we will manage the hassle for you while you sit back and relax.
Our well-organized process will help to get your MSME Udyam Certificate Online instantly.
Get a lifetime valid Udyam MSME Certificate issued by the Government of India through us and embrace business growth!
Fill this form now!
This Life Time Valid Udyam MSME Certificate is issued by the Government of India for your Business Growth.